Real Property Transactions and Landlord-Tenant Law
Whether you are a homeowner seeking assistance with a new home purchase, or the seller or buyer of a commercial property, you deserve experienced legal counsel to guide through the transaction quickly and successfully. I can work with your real estate broker to make sure that any transaction does exactly what you want it to do. Don’t guess before you sign. Call me to review any property document to make sure that it works for you.
As any property owner knows, legal matters can arise unexpectedly. You can expect me to work diligently and efficiently to resolve your legal matter effectively. My services include negotiation and drafting of management agreements, co-tenancy agreements, interpretation and enforcement of leases and CC&Rs, drafting and enforcing promissory notes and deeds of trust, and unlawful detainer actions against tenants.
- Negotiation and Drafting of Management Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Co-Tenancy Agreements
- Interpretation and Enforcement of Leases and Rental Agreements
- Interpretation and Enforcement of CC&Rs
- Drafting and Enforcing Promissory Notes and Deeds of Trust
- Unlawful Detainer Actions against Tenants